EARNING YOUR PMP® HAS BENEFITS
PMP® Exam BootCamp
PMP® Exam Bootcamp is a course designed for professionals who desire to earn the Project Management Professional PMP® credential. This course covers all the essential elements of Project Management and the concepts necessary to pass the PMP® exam.
Participants will learn how to:
- Manage projects
- Communicate project goals and initiatives effectively
- Recognize inefficiencies and bottlenecks
- Overcome barriers
- Manage change and risks that can impede project success
What will I get when I complete the course?
Professionals who successfully complete the PMP® Bootcampcourse will receive:
- Certificate of Completion
- 8-Week Study Plan
- Project Management Experience Template
- Step-by-Step Instructions for Applying for the PMP Exam
Project Management Institute - www.pmi.org
Project Management Professional (PMP) - www.pmi.org/certifications/types/project-management-pmp
What are you waiting for?
It’s time to invest in your career and increase your earning potential. If you want to add new skills and a few more letters behind your name, look no further than our PMP® Bootcamp. Join us for a four-day training session designed to get you ready for the PMP® Exam.
Texas Woman's University Houston Center | Room #3113
Houston Campus parking information available through this link - https://twu.edu/houston/dps/
Secure your spot for July 23 - 26, 2018:
- Monday, July 23rd - 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Tuesday, July 24th - 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Wednesday, July 25th - 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Thursday, July 26th - 8:00am - 5:00pm