WhY is this course so important?
As a small business owner, it is imperative that you have a clearly defined plan; without it your business is certain to be stagnate or fail! It is a proven fact that small businesses don't fail because their products, goods, and services aren't needed -- they often fail because they lack process.
The Turner Advanced School of Project Management is jammed packed with lessons, tips, tools, resources and strategies to help your company delivery project successfully. We're opening the vault and sharing the secrets Turner uses to manage day-to-day operations and multi-million dollar projects.
If you're sick and tired of "wingin' it" and desire to operate your company like a Fortune 500 company this course is for YOU!
When's the Course?
The Turner Advanced School of Project Management is 3-Day Course; see schedule below:
- Monday, April 23rd - 8:00am - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, April 24th - 8:00am - 4:00pm
- Wednesday, April 25th - 8:00am - 4:00pm
What You'll Learn how to:
- Integrate Project Management strategies
- Develop a sales process
- Make 'Go-no-Go' business decisions
- Define your customer's expectations
- Accurately estimate time and cost
- Create a Safety Management Plan
- Communicate effectively with your clients and team
- Price your products, goods and services
- Minimize the need for request for changes
- Mitigate risk that eat into your bottom line
- Price your products goods and services
- Increase your profit margin
- Get organized and eliminate clutter
- Conduct project performance reviews
- and more…
Who should enroll?
- Construction Management Firms
- Construction Related Firms
- Business Owners