WhY is this course so important?
As a small business owner, it is imperative that you have a clearly defined plan; without it your business is certain to be stagnate or fail! It is a proven fact that small businesses don't fail because their products, goods, and services aren't needed -- they often fail because they lack process.
The Project Management for Small Business webinar is jammed packed with tips, tools, resources and strategies to help you scale and grow YOUR business. We're opening the vault and sharing the secrets Fortune 500 companies use to manage day-to-day operations and multi-million dollar projects.
If you're sick and tired of "wingin' it" and desire to operate your company like a Fortune 500 company this course is for YOU!
LaToshia Norwood is the Managing Partner of L’Renee & Associates, and provides project management training and consulting for professionals from the C-suite to the front desk. LaToshia has a successful track record of managing accounts and leading complex multi-million dollar projects.
What You'll Learn how to:
- Develop a quarterly strategic plan
- Make 'Go-no-Go' business decisions
- Define your customer's expectations
- Accurately estimate time and cost
- Stop wasting time
- Communicate effectively with your clients and team
- Price your products, goods and services
- Minimize the need for request for changes
- Mitigate risk that eat into your bottom line
- Price your products goods and services
- Increase your profit margin
- Get organized and eliminate clutter
- Integrate Project Management strategies
- and more…
Who should enroll?
- C-Level Executives
- Business Owners
- Aspiring Business Owners