PROJECT MANAGEMENT IS NOT JUST FOR LARGE CORPORATIONS!
If you meet the following qualifications you are eligible for the Houston Area Urban League Entrepreneurship Center 1-Day Project Management Crash Course scholarship.
• owner or co-owner of a business
• in business for at least one (1) year
• at least one (1) full-time employee
Are you ready to take our company to the next level? Awesome! Here's what you need to do:
- Download and complete the Houston Area Urban League Scholarship Form. → SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
- Email a copy of the Houston Area Urban League Scholarship Form to firstname.lastname@example.org *Applications must be submitted by Friday, August 19, 2016 to be considered for the scholarship.
- Select the "Pre-Register" button below and complete the short form.
- After receiving and reviewing your scholarship application you will receive a promo code and link to complete your registration.
For more than 40 years, the Houston Area Urban League (HAUL) Entrepreneurship Center has provided small business owners with capacity building workshops and trainings intended to help identify new markets, increase competitiveness, and profitability. In keeping with the HAUL tradition and mission, the HAUL Entrepreneurship Center has partnered with our firm to present an interactive 1-Day Project Management Crash Course for small business owners in the Greater Houston Area.
This training will teach small business owners how to utilize project management tools to improve their business operations, best practices and techniques to manage day-to-day business operations and projects successfully.